Monday, August 17, 2009


The Ultimate Sales Tip


I stumbled on the ultimate sales tip while waiting
for a plane. Let me explain.


I'm sitting at an American airlines gate waiting to
board flight 1679 to Chicago.


Tomorrow morning I'm scheduled to do a one half day
sales training program for a dental manufacturing company -
a program I've done 28 times for them.


I was reading a chapter out of a copywriting course
titled, "127 More Secrets Of Direct Mail."


Then it happened.


I got to number 123.


It grabbed me by the lapels of my sports jacket.


It really throttled me.


It caught me by surprise.


It wasn't an entirely new concept for me.


It was the words. It was the language. It was
exceptional because of its brevity . . .


Go here to discover the Ultimate Sales Tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a professional sales representative
or entrepreneur I welcome your comments!