Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Telephone Selling


The first step in the sales process usually involves using the telephone to get the first appointment.

How many times have you answered your own telephone and been truly impressed with the telephone skills of the person calling you?

Yeah right!

You have to master fundamental telephone skills if you want to be the top sales dog in your company.

My good friend Art S. is the one place to go to get everything you need to improve your telephone selling skills.

Go here and see for yourself.

I hope you have a personal business library and I hope you have one or two of Art's books on the shelf.

In my business, I have to make a sale before I can give a speech.

In your business you probably have to get the appointment before you can even think about making a sale.

What you don't know about the telphone could be crippling your selling results.


Let's go sell something . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a professional sales representative
or entrepreneur I welcome your comments!