Thursday, August 13, 2009


Getting Referrals Is Easy


Hey - my good friend Art Sobczak just released this week's
newsletter. If you don't know Art - he's Mr. Telephone.

You should really take a look at his work. The follwoing
is from the current issue of Art's Newsletter.


ASK THE RIGHT PEOPLE, AT THE RIGHT TIME

A life insurance sales rep called me, gave a horrible opening
("I'm with ____ insurance, and would like to schedule a time to
get together with you to discuss your life insurance. Would two
or four o'clock be better on Tuesday?") After telling him I wasn't
interested, he said,

"I see. Do you have any friends I could contact?"

I answered that with about the same enthusiasm as I would
an IRS agent saying, "So, do you have any friends I can audit?"

So who IS the right person, and when is the right time?

Common sense--and experience--tells me it's someone who
just bought from you, or complimented you on your products
or services.

They're in a frame of mind where they're thinking
about how good you are, and how they gained from what you
provide.

Be on the lookout for, and seize the opportunities
you might encounter every day.

That's good advice from Art.

You can get even more good advice on how to effectively use
the telephone from his books.

You can check them out here!


Make everyday a masterpiece . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a professional sales representative
or entrepreneur I welcome your comments!