Tuesday, December 22, 2009



Merry Christmas - half price sale

Can you believe the year is almost over? I can't!

I grew up on Long Island and have a lot of great memories. Long Island had a record 25 inches of snow this weekend.

Glad I moved.

This has been a good year for me and I hope it's been a good one for you too.

My new Sales Trailblazer V.I.P. Selling Club has taken off like wild fire. In fact I will reach my charter membership goal in early January.

The charter members saved 28% off the regular membership price - so the regular membership price will kick in early January.

This has been a year unlike any I can remember.

Times are tough for many people and it's not over yet.

I wish I could send you a blank check, but of course I'm not able to do that.

But - here's what you can do. This is a big sales tip.

Make a copy of one of your checks. Write your name and how much you want to earn in 2010 - your goal. Date the check December 31, 2010 and sign it. Get 3 copies laminated.

Keep one copy in your car - on the visor. Put one in your briefcase and keep one on your desk. Look at it every day.

If you look at your goal every day - circle which one of these applies to you:


I can't

I can

I will


Here's one little thing I can do for you. Use this link and you"ll you see a list of 7 eBooks and 9 CDs - my customers say they're pretty good.

Here's your link. http://startsellingmore.com/half-price-sale.html

I'm going make them available to you (all of them) for half price - 50% off.

This special offer is good until Monday December 28th.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a professional sales representative
or entrepreneur I welcome your comments!