Monday, September 28, 2009


Do You Have
A Dynamite Elevator Speech



Every entrepreneur and professional sales person needs
an elevator speech. Let me explain.

How many times a year are you asked the question, "What
do you do?" I'm sure you hear the question often
especially when you're working and at social gatherings.

When I ask people, "What do you do" I'm amazed at how
few people can articulate crisply, clearly, and concisely
what it is they do.

Last week I joined an organization called Y.E.S. which
stands for Young Entrepreneurs of Sarasota. I knew about
this organization for quite some time and I assumed
"Young" meant under 30.

It wasn't until I read an article in the local paper
which declared young meant anybody under 100 years of
age. So I joined right away.

It was a networking lunch and boy did I meet some
characters. The host of the event asked how many of the
attendees were unemployed and I was surprised to see
about 20% of the hands bolt upward . . .

Use this link to see the rest of this sales article:

http://startsellingmore.com/elevator-speech.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a professional sales representative
or entrepreneur I welcome your comments!